Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Red Club shirt sizing???

  1. #11
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    My DD usually wears a size 14 and the size large club tshirt fits her perfectly. They seem to run true to size IMO but I'm another one who doesn't like too-tight tshirts.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jeannie,

    Thanks for your input. HUGE does not sound good. [img]eek.gif[/img] I may have to rethink the sizing yet again. [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] DD wears a size 8 top from Gap with plenty of room. My dd is not tall or what I would really call thin...just right in the middle of average. [img]wink.gif[/img] Here's a picture of her. See Image #5 , http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2107788798

    I'll let you all know how it turns out in the end. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member agmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2006
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have this shirt in a size 7/8. My dd is almost 7 is 51" tall and weighs around 55lbs. It fits her just right not to big or to tight. Very comfy on her. BTW......My dd and I enjoyed the pictures of your dd and her story of getting Felicity. My dd also saved up money ($50.00) to purchase her first AG doll and she chose Felicity and bought her in March.....what a coincidence, LOL! I also have an almost 4yr old son who likes the dolls too! Thanks for sharing!

    Carrie

  4. #14
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My dd is 7 yrs old and is kind of small. She is just now wearing size 7. I got her the size sm(7-8) and it fits her very nicely and is not tight. The size sm pants are too long for her.
    ~Annie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •